[Alberg30] Lazy Jacks(sail track lube)

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Sat Mar 31 17:47:07 PST 2001

I nearly completely lost respect for Practical Sailor when they named a
product costing $10 or $12 as RECOMMENDED #1 over plain candle wax which
ranked number 2 runner up (costing, well what does a used candle cost?). The
more expensive product lasted two weeks longer than Candlewax but had an
annoying habit of attracting dirt, unlike candlewax.

To each their own.