[Alberg30] propeller for knotmeter

OurYawl at aol.com OurYawl at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 08:40:14 PST 2001

Hi,

I am in the process of replacing my knotmeter and transducer (paddle wheel) in preparation for Spring launch.  There are many good meters and transducers available.  I bought one that included a water temperature sensor as well but there are less expensive ones.  Check out any BOAT US or WEST MARINE catalogue.

Jim
A30  #280  Chanson Sur Mer
 |       Starting March 11--BT Global Challenge departs Sydney toward Cape Town            |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |