[Alberg30] No Holding Tank

Chester and Jan Koop cjk at tir.com
Thu Mar 22 18:22:40 PST 2001

Back in September '99, there was a lengthy discussion here on installing a
holding tank under the cabin sole for A30s with hull liners.  The tread
included four or five photos of the finished installation.  Headliners were
installed in A30s beginning around hull number 400.

I don't know, however, if the photos were achieved by the group.  Inasmuch
as I was planning to do a similar installation, I save some of the photos
and explanations.  If anyone is interested in a holding tanks in this
location I can try to retrieve and forward them to the group.

Chet Koop
Tangaroa #445