[Alberg30] Doyle Sail quote

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Mar 25 09:38:34 PST 2001

Chris,

You might want to give Jim Cullen, now at North Sail Annapolis, a
call.  Jim's a long-time friend of the Alberg Association and knows
the boat well.  He provided some quotes at the Racing Seminar this
February, but they weren't exactly comparable to the sails you want.
I know he'd be glad to work up numbers for you, though, and he was
well-known for good sails when he had his own loft.  I'm sure he'll
do the same at North.

I can't find the quote right now, but if you check back in the
archives, it should be easy to find.  I posted a message about
it.

 - George

Christos Katehis wrote:

> I am purchasing sails, does anyone have any feedback?

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |