[Alberg30] Rigging ( Richard Hansen)

James Otton jotton at acuson.com
Wed May 2 03:21:34 PDT 2001

Richard
I own a 1964 Alberg I also am a Profurl dealer and do rigging work .
Usally only for friends and word of mouth. This is not my full time job
or a Co. I do for any profet only to help out other sailers usally just
the solo sailers I race with. If you would like to but a Profurl on your
Alberg let me know I can and will pass on the savings to you and any
other Alberg 30 owners.
The nice thing with Proful is that you should not have to replace your
head stay it should and will go over the one you currently have. If you
do need to (worn old ect) I can also send out any rigging you may need >
Sence I own an Alberg it will make it easy when it comes to measerments
ect.
jim otton 440-808-9225
        fax 440-808-9226

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |