[Alberg30] Deck Beam-dispute

SwiftLaw at aol.com SwiftLaw at aol.com
Wed May 2 10:11:07 PDT 2001

Hello again:

My yard boss and I are into it, and I need your help. I promise to make it up
to you all somehow!

I have just now come from the yard and the yard boss insists that because the
deck beam depression has caused some de-lamination, that the side to side
aluminum plate repair won't do. He is adamant that the plate must go along
the bottom of the beam and be through bolted to plates placed on the deck.

The thought is that the fore and aft mount will further exacerbate the
de-lamination process. I really need help with this as the jack is going in
today.

Call me if you will Cell # 312-287-4524  Tom Swift
 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |