[Alberg30] New Yorker A30 Owners !

Christos Katehis kriskate at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 24 06:14:58 PDT 2001

It is a pleasure to see that I am surrounded by you guys!

My A30 #383, is moored in Sheepshead Bay at Miramar Yacht Club !
(Lee, surprised?) I acquired her in February and am busy in
giving her all the TLC she deserves. I sailed from Baltimore to
Brooklyn ( 3 legs) , it was a great experience and I have many
stories to talk about! (more about me at www.mathraki.com )

It seems that we are very close with Brian and Elaine Timmins &
Joe and Kris Fitzpatrick, maybe we could do something
together.........I am ready willing and able!

Mr. & Mrs. Johns; Linc; Sanders McNew; , I used my powerboat in
Oyster Bay and lived in Hicksville 3 years ago. After my divorce
I moved to Brooklyn, closer to work and live with my girlfriend
Efrosini. I learned how to sail in Port Washington / Manhasset
Bay / Long Island Sound. I would like to meet you, see your boat
and share some salty stories......

Chris Katehis

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |