[Alberg30] Yawl?

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu May 17 02:51:58 PDT 2001

     All right, curiousity has got me.  Is your A30 a Yawl? Was it factory
done or did you add it? Any pictures posted anywhere or sail plans? If it is
a yawl, how do you like it?
      One of my previous boats was a Tartan 27 Yawl (1961  #16 factory
done). I loved it. I sailed her around Long Island, N.Y. for several years.
(I used to circumnavigate L.I. single handedly every time I could put
together a four day weekend). After five years of doing this, I took a year
off of work and single handed her from N.Y. to Florida and the Bahamas and
back. Loved that boat and that sail plan.
Regards, Brian  A30 #497 (sloop)