[Alberg30] table top?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu May 17 06:56:01 PDT 2001

Jim,

The original tabletop is teak, with a small fiddle around the edge.
It's a bit heavy for the latch, which has started to pull out its
screws.  Still, it's held up for 28 years, so I can't complain.

I'll try to take some pictures of the whole setup and post them
on the website.  Several people have mentioned that they've got
pictures or drawings of modifications or substitutes.  If you'd
like those included on the web site, send them, with descriptive
text, to table at alberg30.org and I'll put them up, too.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |