[Alberg30] bow pulpit

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Fri May 18 12:49:34 PDT 2001

>I'm looking for a used bow pulpit for "Zevulun."  Anybody know of one
>laying around.

John,
I have a new pulpit on order from an outfit in Michigan. I haven't seen one
of  theirs but mine is due to be shipped by the end of the month. The
following is information that I received from them:

>>The model P-16-b is $329.50 plus shipping or the model P-11-b is $374.50
>>plus shipping. Check our web site for more info.www.topsinquality.com. A
>>welded rail model WPS-2 is $474.50, in case your interested.
>>
>>Greg Snyder
>>Customer Service
>>Tops In Quality, Inc.
>
>www.topsinquality.com
>Tops In Quality, Inc.
>                                          314 East Huron Boulevard
>                                              P. O. Box 148
>                                           Marysville, MI  48084
>                                            Tel:  810-364-7150
>                                            Fax:  810-364-7925
>                                         Email: tiq at topsinquality.com

I have the welded version on order. The original pulpit was put together
with castings that used set screws to hold them together. The welded
version is one piece. I made a template to assure that the bolt holes will
line up without having to fill and redrill any  holes.

I'll report back how the new one looks and fits after I receive it and get
it installed.

Bob Johns,
Wind Call #397

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |