[Alberg30] Nico press

Fritz fritz at intra-dimension.com
Fri May 18 23:06:34 PDT 2001

Oh wonderful. :) I'm not in any real rush. These next two weekends are
booked for me as well. My schedule is very flexible and I'm more than
willing to meet up whenever it's convenient for you. I'll send you an
email early next week and we can try and figure it out then. Thanks so
much. I'm glad to be associated with such a large group of helpful Alberg
lovers.
-Fritz

On Sat, 19 May 2001, George Dinwiddie wrote:

> Fritz,
>
> I've got the Nico press tool.  How soon do you need to do this?  (This
> weekend I'm going to the Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival and next weekend
> is the Miles River race and cruise.)
>
>  - George
>
> Fritz wrote:
> >
> > I've got a single Nico press I've got to crimp for the new main halyard.
> > Is there any place to rent/borrow one of the presses? The only one I've
> > found is for sale and about 60 bucks. There has to be a cheaper way.
> > Preferably near whitehall creek. Thanks
> > -Fritz Finley
> > Backfin #199

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |