[Alberg30] Any ideas on a A-30 Trailer?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 06:10:30 PDT 2001

CB - There are a bunch of Canadians that venture south annually for racing,
but they don't bring their boats. We lend them boats to race on the
Chesapeake against the Chesapeake racing teams. It's a great event and
everyone should plan to attend whether you're racing or not. There's a party
Friday night, Saturday Night and awards party on Sunday afternoon. There's
plenty to do, you can get a crew position on one of the recing boats, work
on the committee boat, be crew on a stake boat. It's lots of fun, plan to
attend, check the schedule for dates and times.