[Alberg30] Cockpit bimini

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Thu May 24 09:48:53 PDT 2001

I have the same bimini. it's a tailor made 3 bow flying bridge awning.
Currently available in stainless poles with a variety of tops. My number is no longer valid and taylormade said to just match the height and width and length. which is 42X66X72.
See http://www.taylormadegroup.com/frames/fscat.html
Instead of mounting it on the boat, i mounted it to two teak blocks with non-slip rubber on the bottom. Folds up and stores in front of the dog house abaft the mast. Then slide back, open place the blocks and clip 4 straps. This also alwows you to move it forward or back by adjusting strap length to cover the helmsman or the open companionway. I have to lift the boom to open it.
Alan
Andante #152 (going out for a month starting Monday... Hooray)