[Alberg30] New Yorker A30 Owners !

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu May 24 17:26:25 PDT 2001

Chris,
  If your a member at Miramar, we're club mates in law. We are members of
Deep Creek Yacht Club at Gateway Marina. Our clubs are connected through the
United Interyacht Club Association (or something like that anyway). Will you
be wet and ready in time for the blessing of the fleet in late June (I
think)?
  If your interested, our club holds about 6 races (friendly type) during
the season. I'm fairly sure Miramar does also. Let's try to get together for
a couple of these. I'd really like to match up against another Alberg 30 to
check my performance.
See you on the water,  Brian