[Alberg30] Tillermaster autopilot

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Fri May 25 13:09:24 PDT 2001

Robert Kirk wrote:

> At 03:47 PM 5/24/01 -0700, Randy Katz wrote:
> >     Can anyone suggest a tiller auotpilot?  I'm aware of the Autohelm 2000
> >and the Sim Rad TP 20, both of which sound about right for the A30-- anybody
> >have one of those? [...]
>
> Speaking of Autopilots, I know there are several Albergers with the old
> cast iron Tillermasters which continue to work fine. I have some bad news
> for them.
>
> Moonlight Marine...

Robert,

Please post to the list if you find that Tillermaster parts are
available. I still use the Tillermaster I got when I bought the boat 15
years ago. Had it into Moonlight marine twice, but if I had service
parts and a schematic, I could fix it myself. Still works OK, mostly I
use it for motoring and ocasionally when single handing.

--Dan S.
dans at stmktg.com
Watcher of the Skies, #210, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |