[Alberg30] dodger

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue May 29 13:40:28 PDT 2001

That would worry me.  For one think, there can be differences in
the arrangement of lines and deck hardware on the cabin top, or
even the winch pads in the older boats.  Also, Chris Ford measured
our eye heights to create a dodger that I can look over and Gail
can look through.  You don't want one that blocks your vision.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |