[Alberg30] table top? Westerbeke engines?

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Mon May 14 18:57:39 PDT 2001

Mr. K:  I would suggest that you look in the used marine equipment shops in
your area for the table fitting you need. If you can't find one cheaply
there, you can have the fitting made by any competent shop that works in
aluminum--it is nothing more than a 2 inch deep ring of aluminum with a
square plate on one end with 4 countersunk screw holes in the square plate.
The ring  ID is roughly the same as the OD of the L shaped leg you have.

As to your diesel, see if you can buy (from westerbeke, presumably) an
engine shop manual for this engine.  It should have a troubleshooting page
or two semewhere.  You should also have Nigel Calder's book on diesel engine
maintenance, which is worth whatever price you have to pay for it.

Best,

Rob Alley