[Alberg30] Check out the A30 in Alaska

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 10:03:09 PST 2001

 <A HREF="http://www.ptialaska.net/%7erbtbrsrd/">Click here: Sailing
Adventures</A>

I guess there is still hope for all of us. Nice if we all get to photo our
own boat in Alaska, or where ever it is that you want to go, and are afraid
you may never get the chance.

Is this a bad photo, or did this owner connect the two doghouse ports?
Interesting if so. If one replaces the plexiglass with sufficiently thick and
strong lexcan and bolts/fastens the new material in well, there should be no
loss of strength to the cabin vertical support.

Lee
Stargazer #255

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |