[Alberg30] In the market for an Alberg 30

Daniel Furey DFurey at nlxcorp.com
Wed Nov 28 09:44:57 PST 2001

I am looking to purchase an Alberg 30 and I would like to hear from those of
you that have a boat up for sale.  I am located in Virginia and will be
sailing on the Chesapeake Bay.  I would prefer a mid to late 1970's model
but I am certainly interested in the older boats as well.

Please pass my contact information on to anyone that may be able to help.
Thanks,

Daniel Furey
NLX Corporation
22626 Sally Ride Drive
Sterling, VA 20164-7106
(703) 234-2100 x1216
(703) 234-2101 (FAX)

 |  http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html  |
 | Great notecards for your Christmas greetings |