[Alberg30] Naughahide

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Wed Nov 28 16:46:44 PST 2001

Just Dave:I went with the naugha,cause my grand kids get the boat wet
from swimming and it dries and wipes easily,not much time spent in cabin
in summer too hot,lay beach towel to sit in salon.I figure you folks
spend more time aboard your boats in cooler weather than I do down south
thus warmer cloth covers over cushions???????Sorry this boat not for
sale under 10K.                Dick
 |  http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html  |
 | Great notecards for your Christmas greetings |