[Alberg30] Interior wood finish?

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Wed Nov 7 16:19:53 PST 2001

Randy Katz wrote:

>     As long as were on the subject of interior finishes, anyone have a quick
> thought on finishing the teak ply bulkheads? ...

Randy,

All I've ever done is lemon oil them, and they look fine. But they're in
good condition, plus or minus a few minor dings and stains. If they are
beyond lightly sanding and then oiling, you might consider one of the
pigmented wood treatments like Cetol. Someone else would have to make a
recommendation, I've stuck with lemon oil and varnish so far...

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #210, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY
(Hauled out today, boo hoo)

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |