[Alberg30] Interior wood finish?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:02:58 PST 2001

Trish and I cleaned all of the interior buckheads completely and used and
Minwax varish to finish them. Since the wood is inside and protected from
the sun it is not necessary to buy expensive marine varnishes with UV
inhibitors. We prefer the semi-gloss look, but that is a personal
preference. Once complete, this is a very low maintenace way to keep the
boat looking great. The wood is sealed from stains and moisture, which means
just dusting, as you would at home. I think that a re-apply isn't necessary
but every 10 years or so.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067