[Alberg30] Alberg 29

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Fri Nov 23 08:48:14 PST 2001

The Great Lakes Alberg Association includes all makes of Alberg (22,29,30,37), I believe there are a couple of A-29's on the roster at present - contact Ken Stephenson @ kiltarlity at bmts.com (membership) or Don Campbell, Commodore @ dk.campbell at sympatico.ca - membership is $25 CDN, the US amount I believe is lower.

Cheers,

John Birch, Past Commodore - GLAA