[Alberg30] Yanmars and old(er) boats

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Sun Nov 25 07:58:25 PST 2001

SwiftLaw at aol.com wrote:

> Need to do this install. I'm hearing $15,000.00 from my Yard. !!  Am I
> getting set up. Any ball park estimated of what it will cost
> installed?? I have #222 a 1964 no liner at all.
>
> Tom Swift Chicago
Tom:You people must have money falling out of your pockets!My boat is
hull #191 built in 1966.Is it possible that your boat is # 122?$15,000
sounds like a lot of money to replace a small diesel engine,wish I were
close to help you out for very cheap?
"High Spirits"     Galliano La.                Dick
 |  http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html  |
 | Great notecards for your Christmas greetings |