[Alberg30] re deadly gas

Peter Amos peter.amos1 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 4 15:03:37 PDT 2001

Tait Tait has two vents for the stern locker. There are so many airways through gaps between the engine compartment and the lockers that for me ducting is not necessary.I tried a blower motor and could feel the air flow from the vents when it was running but it was so noisy that I changed to a 12v computer fan. Not so powerful but it does lower the engine compartment temperature significantly.I was thinking of adding a second computer fan but a fan blade fixed to a pulley seemed a more simple solution although safety then becomes a factor.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478