[Alberg30] Alberg30 for sale

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:17:10 PDT 2001

Don't talk her out of it; I'm looking for a boat!
There's a web page out there on seasickness that I referred her to-- I hate
to see anyone give up sailing too-- I can always find another boat for sale.
Dave Kruetzkamp
davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Home Phone: 513:831-3075
Carpe Diem!

>From: Capnreitz at aol.com
>To: public-list at alberg30.org
>Subject: Re: [Alberg30] Alberg30 for sale
>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:49:14 EDT
>
>As a Naval officer I always thought that a boat was a hole in the water
>into
>which you poured money. Upon retirement I bought an Alberg, my mate did not
>sail well either, two solutions.
>One the Alberg is a great boat for single handed sailing I do it 85% of the
>time, frequently on long, 14 day cruises. The second is try BONINE. My mate
>has gotten much better, still a little queasy sometimes but for the most
>part
>handling it well.
>Give it another try before parting with a great handling boat.
>R Reitz
>Dances With Waves #457

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |