[Alberg30] Wiring Diagram & Teak Refinishing

Jacques Dusseault dussual at attglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 20:53:06 PDT 2001

Cetol has been extremely sucessful for our teak.  We do a very
good sanding job with the last sanding with very fine paper.  We
make sure we sand-off all the gray.  We then wipe the teak with
acetone then apply three coats of regular Cetol.  We then finish
that with the shinny Cetol.  It lasts very well and looks like a good
varnish.

Kilwinning #446

On 22 Oct 2001, at 9:01, David E. Mitchell wrote:

> I have recently become the second owner of a 1968 Alberg 30. The boat
> has been in Lake Ray Hubbard near Dallas, Texas, for over 30 years.
>
> I would like to completely rewire the boat. Has anyone undertaken this
> project and are there any wiring diagrams with materials lists
> available?
>
> All of the bright work on the boat is teak and needs refinishing. What
> do you recommend? Varnish, Cetol, or Teak Oil?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> David Mitchell

Jacques Dusseault
President, Synergem Management Inc.
2 de Menton, Gatineau, Québec,
J8T 5M6 CANADA
Phone:(819)561-1268
Cellular: (613) 220-2230
Fax:(819) 561-2361
Email: dussual at attglobal.net
Web Page: http://www.synergem.org

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |