[Alberg30] stuffing boxes wrenches

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Oct 29 06:37:57 PST 2001

Roberta,

The dripless stuffing box by PYI has been installed for 4 years on this
Alberg. The bilge is always nice and dry and holds the adjustment from year
to year. The PYI doesn't require any adjustment once installed and with the
limited space in the Alberg that is a plus. The cost of this unit was
approximately $170.00 when installed.

Stephen