[Alberg30] Wiring Diagram & Teak Refinishing

Bruce Johnson johnson at gyfb.com
Tue Oct 23 13:32:49 PDT 2001

Thank you !

Bruce C..  Johnson, Esquire

Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP
2000 L Street, N.W.
Suite 675
Washington, D.C.  20036-4907

e-mail: JOHNSON at GYFB.COM
telephone: 202-296-9696
facsimile: 202-296-7777

The information contained in this e-mail and any and all electronic files or data attached hereto is confidential and attorney-client privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify sender, and delete the file from your computer. Thank you.

>>> apk2 at home.com 10/23/01 04:06PM >>>
George et all;
They are now at:
ftp.peabody.jhu.edu/pub/faculty/apk/Boatwire

in the familiar dos 8 letter directory and 8+3 filename.

Our server does tend to be pretty slow these days because of heavy student use, but be patient. I checked the downloads on several computers. They will open on the screen or you can download them and open later using Acrobat 4.0 or later.

Andante #152

On 10/23/2001 at 2:44 PM George Dinwiddie wrote:

>Alan,
>
>I can't seem to pick these up using a web browser.  I suggest
>that you use directory names and file names without any spaces
>in them.  The spaces tend to confuse a lot of software.
>
> - George
>
>> Alan P. Kefauver said:
>>
>> The boat wiring diagrams in pdf form can be found at:
>> ftp://ftp.peabody.jhu.edu/pub/faculty/apk/Boat%20Wiring/
>
>--
>  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
>  The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in
>  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |