[Alberg30] Thanks to Joe

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Sep 14 07:55:38 PDT 2001

    I wanted to express appreciation to Joe (One Love) for his comments the
other day,  about seeing the NYC skyline from his boat, learning of  the
loss of his friend, and all.
    I find it impossible to know what to say about the shocking events of
earlier this week.  For some time it will seem odd or improper to focus on
boat-topics given what's happened, though I know that for many of us (myself
included in many ways) having  that boat with its fussy, manageable
problems, is a necessary relief, a bit of normalcy that's very much needed.
   Thanks again, Joe.

Thanks,
Randy

Randy Katz
Gr. 3
Bertschi School
2227 - 10th Ave E.
Seattle, WA. 98102
USA
206-324-5476 X301

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |