[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Sep 5 05:54:43 PDT 2001

Chet,

To get a group buy discount, you have to go through a retailer.  The
manufacturer isn't going to undercut their retailers, or they soon
would have no retailers left.  When Mike organized the previous group
purchase, he organized it through Fawcett's in Annapolis and got
a very good price.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |