[Alberg30] Erin

Wilhelm Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 5 06:45:38 PDT 2001

Dan, after Hugo in 88 the entire Marina (docks boats and everything) was in
the marsh on the other side of the creek. Ever since then everyone moves
their boat to a hurricane whole, sets out the two biggest anchors they have,
strips the boat and hopes that they have guessed correctly about what
direction the wind is going to come from.
At least that is what they tell me, we have not had a hurricane since I
brought SallyB down from the Chesapeake last year.

Bill
SallyB #441