[Alberg30] seacocks and remodel

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Fri Sep 7 07:29:35 PDT 2001

Hi,

Yes, Marelon through-hulls are available in diameters down to 1/2".  Most
marine stores either have 'em or can get 'em.  I am the Canadian wholesaler
for Forespar... if you are a Canadian, I can direct you to someone who
stocks them here.

I like them as fittings, but usually advise sailors that they might consider
Bronze if the fitting is in a place where it is possible for it to recieve a
side blow . (ie a battery, anchor, toolbox) Bronze is much stronger when
faced with such a blow.

Gord
KC426 Surprise