[Alberg30] Engine removal

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 9 08:38:09 PDT 2001

I've tried the 4x4 across the companion why when I removed my A4. It is
not without some more consideration that I would do it the same way the
next time . As a result of doing it this way you described I managed to
flex that area enough that I ended up with several stress cracks that
needed to be attended to later. I would now recommend that anyone using
this idea transfer the load to the outer edge of the cabin top with a
couple of additional wood blocks and remove the load bearing from the
hatch cover area.
kindest Regards Greg #312