[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

Andy Rankin andy at rankinweb.com
Mon Sep 10 06:52:44 PDT 2001

It's my understanding that the KRACOR 5057 will fit in new and old style
boats (although the old style might be a tighter fit - I could be wrong
on this, just what I've gathered from past postings).

I'm trying to arrange this through Fawcett's in Annapolis but when I
called last week they told me that they don't work with Kracor anymore.
The guy made it sound like it wasn't a lost cause though and he was
going to look into some stuff and get back to me.  I'm still waiting to
hear from him.

My goal now is to get the tank in place sometime this winter (hopefully
before it gets too cold) so it will be a few more weeks before I place
an order.  Hopefully, we can get enough people together for a discount
(and hopefully I can find someone to buy through if Fawcett's can't make
it happen).

--Andy