[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

JPGrathwol at aol.com JPGrathwol at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 14:15:38 PDT 2001

I have been reading the posts re: the holding tank with interest.  What I haven't seen are the dimensions of the Krakor 5057.  (I looked in my WM catalogue but couldn't find that model number). I have a holding tank located under the center forward part of the v-berth.  It is out of the way, but is only nine gallons in volume (my best guess from dimensions).  I would also be interested in the discribed Krakor tank and a group purchase.  But Mike can you or anyone else post the dimesions and volume?  I am not interested unless it's an 18-20 gallon solution.  Thanks.

John Grathwol
Dovekie, #88
 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |