[Alberg30] Holding tank - group purchase?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:20:24 PDT 2001

Here's the tank installed on Gilleleje #505. I zoomed in on the label so,
hopefully, you can see the model# etc. Although it is a 5057 the label reads
differently ???? The large hose closest to the corner of the tank is the
discharge (with a pick up tube inside to the bottom of the tank); the other
large hose is coming from the head; the two small hoses are vent lines 5/8"
leading to vents on the bow. It is important to have two vents to allow an
exchange of air to reduce odors. These connections should be relocated to
the front wall of the tank as high as possible, because they interfere with
the plywood on the older boats. When viewed from the top the tank is 12.5" x
22". Hope this helps.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067