[Alberg30] Un-stepping Mast

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 14:49:53 PDT 2001

This is my first year with the boat, and as it has come to that melancholy
time to haul the boat, I would like to unstep the mast prior to lay-up.  My
question: Can 3 guys handle the mast, as it comes down, and then carry it?
Any idea on how much it weighs?  We have a mast pulling block and tackle rig
at the club, and I would like to save the $350 the boat yard wants to do the
job.  My wife and I could carry our old Pearson Electra's mast, but the
A-30's seems a different story.
Thanks
Joe  "One Love"  #286