[Alberg30] Towing by bow cleats

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 22:10:55 PDT 2001

Having just unstepped the mast, I would sure as hell not tow my boat by a
line attached to the mast, as the bolts holding the mast to the deck step are
about 1" long, drilled into cast aluminum.  Thanks for all your advice re:
unstepping the mast; I would liken the A-30 mast to a tree trunk.  Really
heavy and it took four guys to handle, but that is exactly the sort of mast I
want on a boat.  I just hope these guys are available in the springtime.
Joe  "One Love"  286