[Alberg30] thoughts

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Sep 14 09:24:07 PDT 2001

Thank you Joe for reminding all of us not to give in to the hatred and fear that those who perpetrated this crime against us want us to experience.  My husband and I also sought a little peace and calm across the bay from you in Brooklyn Wednesday night.  There was an eerie calm and a sad view of the void were our once magnificent view of the skyline stood.
Sailing in lower NY harbor will never be the same.  For all those lost in tuesdays tragedy,  may their loved ones know that any time a person looks upon Manhattan from land, sea or sky we will think of all those Heroes who lost their lives on September 11.
Elaine "Free Spirit"