[Alberg30] 67 A-30 4-sale

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 15:37:46 PDT 2002

Fully equiped for cruising , just back from the Carribean, ready to go
again.  Yanmar  fresh water cooled  in 1995.  Refrigeration 12v , in 1999 all
new standing rigging, main 8oz 3 reefs, Zodiac and 3.3 Johnson. Many
improvements , A boat which is in better then average condition for its age.
Well mantained and cared for . Dodger  side curtains/, etc.  New 135 jib in
2001, aluminum spreaders, SSB  with back stay ins.  2  51 watt solar pannels
, wind generator., 3 anchors., 5 sails in total ,  GPS, Navico  tiller pilot
.,  wind vane , etc etc etc  call for  more info located in St Pete  looking
to trade up /  or 27,500 as is or less with less equipment  Many  more mods
and  improvements which I would  be happy to mention when you call.  Just got
back 4/25/02.  Already  looking for longer boat 34 to 41 //   Project boats
OK             you can e mail me at GFREESPIRIT at AOL.COMM  or call  727- 724
2776  Peter Somkowicz  S/V Gitano  #271,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |