[Alberg30] Looking to buy an A30, advice needed

bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Tue Apr 30 03:06:34 PDT 2002

Hi All,

I'm going to look at a couple at a couple of Alberg 30's during May 17-21.

I welcome anyone with advice, or especially a good check list of items on
what to look for when inspecting an Alberg 30.

I'm leaving Nova Scotia early on May 17 and driving to the New England area.
If time permits, I hope to look at a couple of boats in the Toronto area as
well.

thanks,

Bob Crinion
Stillwater Lake
Nova Scotia

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |