[Alberg30] Bolts on chainplates?

Christos katehis kriskate at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 9 05:47:32 PDT 2002

I refer the "bow casing" as the aluminum plate on the bow that the fore stay
is attached too and the fore chain plate is attached as well.

All the best................

Christos Katehis
www.wallstreetcaterers.com
212 406 6600 Tel
212 406 6604 Fax

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any