[Alberg30] Chris Hardy

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Apr 10 04:52:40 PDT 2002

 Roughed out two sets of rails in Mahogany last night.  Still have a
some left to do on them.  Christos your set should go out ups this week.
 I will rough out two more sets tonight for the future. The costs break
down as follows  Mahogany   35.00 materials 45.00 labor. Christos if
thats too much $ then tell me and I will donate them to the association
for a fundraiser or something. In any case I would like to donate one
set to the assoc. for whatever purpose they see fit. Rather than spend
the time copying the west marine shape and adapting it to fit the a-30 I
copied Christos's old one made it a little beefier. I will have trouble
getting the teak in 6/4 stock will have to go to 8/4 stock which puts
the material cost for teak at $123.00! I will get some teak if someone
really has to have it.   cheers!!!  Chris

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |