[Alberg30] Mast Step and Plate-

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:07:57 PDT 2002

I have not done this. I would expect the bolts to be SS, I can't imagine
what other material the would have used. I would expect that the bolts,
whatever the material, will be a bear to remove and maybe the plate too. I
think that a great deal of care must be used to prevent breaking or cracking
the plate while trying to pry it off the deck. Good luck, let everyone know
how it works out.