[Alberg30] GPS to Radar

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Apr 22 14:17:22 PDT 2002

When I wired in my 45XL to my Nexus system instruments and then on to my
Navico Autopilot I communicated with all three companies re correct wiring
by faxing to their customer service desks. I found that all three companies
were very responsive and agreed with each other. (this was before I had
Email-ability) This doesn't include your radar manufacturer. Generally, I
still beleive that putting a piece of paper in front of someone is better
than Email.
Brian