[Alberg30] A30 Grab rails!

Scott Maury a30sailor at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 08:49:24 PDT 2002

  I  just received my grab rails from Chris Hardy,  WOW! they are great and
good workmanship... I will gladly mail my check today for payment of such.
Hey Chris... how about replacement wood for my transom? I have the flat toe
rail sections (3).  With replacement "chocks" installed, they spread over a
butt joint and wound like to make the end sections larger with the mid
section smaller? Ill send a photo and if I were to send my old sections, I'm
sure you could figure a better joint location!   The rail is teak and would
want the same.   Thanks so much  Scott