[Alberg30] Re: wheel steering

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Thu Aug 8 09:56:35 PDT 2002

I put a wheel on BRIGADOON (A-275) two years ago and love it, however I
was advised to NOT put it to far back in the cockpit. That was an error.
Put it as far back as you can and still get your legs between it and the
back of the cockpit. I have a temporary seat I stow in one of the
lockers. Works great and I have the instruments, compass, autopilot all
mounted on the pedestal.
         Gordon White

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |