[Alberg30] Alberg 30's near Cape Hatteras?

Scott tristan at one.net
Fri Aug 9 17:23:35 PDT 2002

Are there any Alberg 30 sailors near Cape Hatteras, North
Carolina?  I wrote an article in the January 2001 issue of Good
Old Boat on Carl Alberg, and while I have had the pleasure of
sailing my own Alberg designed Electra and on George Kendall's
Alberg 29 (out of Collington Harbor - near Kitty Hawk, Cape
Hatteras, North Carolina) I would welcome an opportunity to sail
on an Alberg 30, one of my favorite Alberg boats!  We will be
vacationing in Frisco, near Hatteras, from Saturday, September 21
through Saturday, September 28, this year.  I am currently
sailing a little Bluenose 24, a Canadian full keel with quite a
bit of forecutaway, and a beautiful sheer!  Designed by Nova
Scotia's William Roue, she has some similarities to an Alberg
design.

Scott Wallace, Bluenose 24

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |