[Alberg30] Re:Our Trip From Oswego to Oriental, NC

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 07:27:34 PDT 2002

We have just retired, and will be heading to our new place in Oriental, NC Sept. 1.  Our A30, #565, Barchetta Mia, has been sailed exclusively on Lake Ontario.  Our route will take us out of the Lake via the Erie Canal, down the Hudson, to Sandy Hook, Atlantic City, Cape May, through the canal, up the Delaware, and down the Chesapeake.

We have been reading of popular spots, and A30 events in and around the Chesapeake, and are enthusiastically awaiting our time there.  Tentatively, we will be in the Chesapeake between September 18 and October 10.

Please keep us "in the loop" when get-togethers are planned.  Also, we sure would like any recommended dockage and anchorages, and restaurants, too.

See you soon.
Jim Allocco & Carole Burley
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |